At the present time, women don’t really have enough time to style their hair in too elaborated hairstyles, and the same thing goes for men! What most people want is something that makes their life stress-free, but makes them look just as amazing.
In here there will be presented some simple hairstyles that you can try and that will certainly make your life a whole lot easier. Since time is very limited for many people, elaborate and complicated hairstyles that take a long time to learn and to accomplish are no longer popular trends.
Now, people are choosing fast and simple hairstyles that can be done in a couple of minutes, which also gives your hair a with intent messy style that looks quite incredibleon any hair length.
Do not worry about your hair length or hair type. We will be showing you a lot of simple hairstyles you can try no matter on your type of hair or the length.
If you’re one of those women who have struggle when deciding on how to style their hair because you simply do not have much time, or you find that some hairstyles are too much work to do, pay attention because this article dedicated to you.
We can guarantee you`ll be looking beautiful wherever you go; everyone will be in amazement of your hair.
The best thing about the simple hairstyles is that you do not need a too much tools to get your hair into a fabulous hairstyle. With this article you’ll realize just how many simple hairstyles there are for you to try that will make you look fashionable without much effort, instead of always having to fall back into the boring and classic ponytail.
Tools that will help you style your hair
Styling your hair is an easier job if you have the necessary tools and that is why I advise you to get or invest in the following:
- A good iron for the hair: Look for one with ceramic plates and ion technology to avoid damaging the end of your hair with heat. Although these are more expensive, they are worth more than the cheap ones. You should also prefer that it be thick and that it serves not only to straighten, but to give volume and make waves.
- Protector for heat: It is essential to use the iron a lot. A good protector will prepare your hair for the hairstyle and protect it against the temperature you apply. You can find it in various formats, from creams to liquid products.
- A comb with split ends: It serves both to untangle the hair and to make some carded, which are usually something useful when you want to provide volume to the hair.
- A round brush: It is used especially in straight or broken hair, when you want to give shape to the tips or accentuate more the waves that have been made.
- A flat brush: It is ideal to polish your hair and make sure it has been knotted and very soft, before proceeding to comb it as you see fit.
- Hairspray: Indispensable if you want to keep all the amazing hairstyles that you do in place.
Simple hairstyles for women
This is a simple hairstyle that is totally easy to make, it consists of a low ponytail, like the one you do every day but with a special touch that is simple to make. Here is how to do it:
- First step: Brush your hair thoroughly until it is completely untangled.
- Second step: With the help of a thin band you will make a ponytail, but leaving a bunch of thick hair from the upper area of your hair totally free.
- Third step: On the ponytail that you have formed we intertwine the two strands, with the help of a hairpin and then you will fix them in the back area of the ponytail and, that’s it, a totally simple and different hairstyle.
Now, this is an easy and beautiful simple hairstyle that seems to be very elaborate, but in reality, it is totally simple to do, ideal for a young worker who wants to look different every day. Here is how to do it:
- First step: After having brushed all of your hair well, you will split it in two parts and you will make two high pigtails in the back, it is important that you make them very close to one another.
- Second step: Those pigtails should be braided, with the style of your preference. if you want to twine two strands together or make a three-strand braid that is up to you.
- Third step: With the help of a bobby pin you will fixate the pigtails on the opposite side from where they are located; the tips should hide behind the hairstyle.
You can use this style in meetings or important events, people will think that you lasted a long time in the mirror to do it.
This is a simple hairstyle that you can use for special occasions, like a date or a day out with your boyfriend for example; it gives an aspect of delicacy and a totally romantic look that will impact everybody. Here is how you do it:
- First step: you have to divide your hair into 3 strands: one central, right side and left side.
- Second step: With the strands of hair that are on the sides you will make a half tail, with the hair that results from that union you will make a common three strands braid and at the end seal it with an elastic band.
- Third step: Then you are going to open that same braid as much as you can, without removing it from the elastic band that is on the bottom, it should be as thick as your hair allows it to be.
- Fourth step: To finish you will wrap the braid on itself in the upper part, where is the upper ponytail, you have to hide the tip of the braid behind with the help of a couple of hairpins, the final look will be like an absolutely delicate and feminine rose.
This is one of the easiest simple hairstyles to do step by step for long hair that you will be able to do in matter of minutes, believe us it was never so easy to style your hair in the morning!
Here is how you do it:
- First step: You will split your hair to the side that you of your preference, then you will take the front section until you reach your ear and you will have to tie the rest of the hair with an elastic band so that it does not bother the work you are about to do.
- Second step: You will start a three-strand French braid from the front part of your hair towards the back, but you will only feed the hair strands in the back area and under the braid.
Before finishing the braid until the end, you should start to take out strands of hair, both the back and the front, this in order to make the braid thicker.
Keep braiding until the end, when you have finished securing with a garter and reopening the final section of the braid.
With the excess hair, make a low ponytail and decorate the knot by winding it to the side braid you just made.
- First step: You can dry your hair with a hairdryer or naturally. You can also prepare your hair with a light mouse or a thicker mouse if you think you need extra fixation support.
- Second step: Divide your hair into sections of about 4 centimeters. If your sections are too large, the waves will not be t-shirts, but if they are too small they can be seen with frizz or very small curls, so it is important that you make sure to make them this size.
- Third step: You should start with the section closest to the ear with the rest of the hair taken up. It is optional at this point to spray a light spray or heat shield on each strand. Curl backwards and away from your face. When you reach the tips, leave the ends loose so they are smoother than the rest.
- Fourth step: Now take the next section and take up again what you are not using. They have to be the same size of 4 centimeters, that’s a rule.
- Fifth step: This section will curl to the opposite side. You have to hold the tips with your fingers while the rest is in the curler. Thus, you will leave the punts automatically smoother, which gives the hairstyle a more cool touch.
- Sixth step: Keep alternating. Continue with the next section, to the opposite side that the last you did, using your curler and placing it away from your face.
- Seventh step: Now, when you have half of your curly hair, use the iron to soften the tips and give them a more smooth and relaxed finish. Continue using the same technique to curl the rest of the hair.
- Eighth step: Continue with the same process, curling each section to the opposite side, until you complete all the rest of the other half of your hair.
- Ninth step: Once you have finished with all your hair, do not brush it. Take a serum and mix some drops with the palms of your hand and apply it carefully from the central area to the tips.
A messy bun is an appropriate style for all kinds of occasions and events. Likewise, it is a fairly straight hairstyle that you can do at home. You can use it for an elegant wedding or to go buy something to the store quickly.
Regardless of the length of your hair, the disheveled bun is a useful alternative that you can create easily and quickly.
You may feel the need to try several ways to create the perfect style for your hair, but do not forget that it is called «bun disheveled». Relax and have fun while trying this new hairstyle.
Regardless of how you do it, the end result should make you feel comfortable and glamorous.
Simple hairstyles for girls
In fact, this beautiful and elegant simple hairstyle is very easy to make.
All you got to do is simply part the hair to the side and take some hair near the face and above the ear, then you must roll it up to form a braid, at this point your girl can help you hold that part, then pick up the rest of the hair using a comb and tie it with the little braid that you already had.
To finish you make a ponytail just to the side of the head, then you must turn the ponytail between herself and pull a little so that the hairstyle fits.
This is what we call a triple ponytail. You can try this style a little more complex but much more beautiful.
Start by making a ponytail near the crown of the head, there you will take two strands of the lateral ends of this ponytail and roll them in the sense that shows the image and then tie them back with the ponytail using a garter.
Then in a section below you will add more hair to the horse’s tail doing the same process.
When you arrive with these horse tails at the height of the ears you will join the rest of the hair with the help of a comb and you will make a ponytail with the rest of the hair and then pass the ponytail through itself and thus finish this beautiful girl hairstyle.
To achieve this cute simple hairstyle all you got to do is simply part the hair to one side and make a ponytail taking into account that all the hair of the head is well tempered and thus make sure that there are no raised parts, then roll up the hair until it starts to form a bow and at the end When the girdle has been formed, tie it with a pair of fasteners or clips.
This simple hairstyle will not take more than a couple of minutes of you time and will make your daughter look spectacular, just separate the hair from the crown of the head forming two ponytails now you just have to join these two ponytails in the part head central adding more hair every 4 fingers away until you reach the bottom of the head, and being there you can leave it loose forming a long ponytail or finish it to the tips with a simple braid.
Beautiful fast and easy braid consists of a common three-strand braid, but this will be spinning around the head, then you tie with a garter forming a low tail, the result you will love!
- Start braiding on the side as you usually do, feeding the braid on one side and directing it towards the back, the side where you start depends on your comforts.
- To feed the braid as you go horizontally through the head, you will take tufts of the upper area and join them with the middle of the braid, so you will go forward to the opposite end.
- When you have reached the opposite end, turn the braid a little downwards and finish the braid to the ends.
- With the rest of the hair you make a low ponytail and entangle the braid that you made in the knot, attach it to the back of the ponytail with a hairpin and that’s it!
- By covering the knot of the pigtail with the braid gives an S shape to the peculiar hairstyle, you will see that it is super simple and will not take more minutes than it takes in the bathroom.
To achieve this beautiful braid crown you must take the three strands of the braid on each side starting from the sideburns to the central part of the head, making sure that you take the same amount of hair on both sides, then complete a braid until it reaches the point in which it joins with the other to there make a subtle knot in the center of the head and let the rest of the hair hang down.
This is the cutest of the simple hairstyles for girls, in order to do it you must take all the hair and make a ponytail on the top of the head and adjust it with a garter, then you simply have to split this ponytail into three sections and accommodate them in a shape that looks like in the image appears and then simply hold it and secure it with a bobby pin or clip.
Simple hairstyles for men
It is a haircut that is becoming fashionable and you can even do it alone at home.
The only thing you have to do is to shave the sides and part of the nape of the neck and leave more hair on the top of the head, to comb it to the side or back, or even if you do not leave your hair very long, to put it on end with a little gel, wax or hair gel.
The undercut style haircut is perfect for combing with a toupee, since the hair on the top of the head is longer. But you do not need to do the undercut to be able to comb with a toupee, you can also do it even if you do not have shaved the sides of the head and the part of the neck.
This male crested simple hairstyle also means having the hair on the top of the head longer than the rest.
You can use gel, gel or wax to comb your hair tip up and form a crest
If you are willing to complete your daily looks with this type of hair, you must undoubtedly let your hair grow a few inches to be able to show off, and if you already have a hair, pay attention to the following steps:
- The first and very important thing is that you have clean hair. So when you make your bun, your hair will not look greasy or careless.
- The second step will be to apply a product on your hair that provides shine and some fixation.
- The third step is that with a comb, bring your hair back, make a ponytail and roll it in half creating a bun at the height of the neck. Half of your hair will be a little loose and this will give your image a bohemian and carefree touch. With these steps, you will have your man bun done.
Simple hairstyle for boys
The pompadour haircut is a style that fits almost every young boy, but they use it more they are going into their pre-teen years.
As usual, the hair is buzzed very short to the scalp on the sides and kept long and voluminous on top.
This look kind of resembles men’s hairstyles back on the 1940’s and 1950’s and it looks very elegant and polished. If you want to add an extra touch to this style, you can clip the hair even shorter on the sides to get a fade look.
A variation of the faux hawk this simple hairstyle is original from the 90’s decade. this particular hairstyle was more towards the rocker side of the decade.
They called “spiked hair” and surely all the guys that lived during this trend are familiar or knew about this type of haircut.
Back in those days for example in school, the bigger or more outrageous your spikes were, the more badass you were considered to be.
This is surely a fun simple hairstyle four young boys.
This simple hairstyle is known as the “bowl cut” is often referred to as one of the worst haircut trends around this decade, but it was popular haircut while it lasted in the 90s.
This particular haircut gets its name because it basically was what moms would give their children by simply placing a bowl over the head and cutting the hair around it, giving it the characteristic bowl shape.
The bowl haircut was often paired with another trend, the hair curtains, to give it the ultimate 90’s hairstyle touch.
This classic haircut is seen in many children currently, we can say that this one has also survived the pass of the years
Thank you so much for reading this particular article; we hope you enjoyed it and keep coming back for more! If you liked it, make sure to share this article with your friends and family so they don’t miss out on these amazingly simple hairstyles.
Thank you once again for reading us.
¡Por cierto! Antes de que te vayas, queremos recomendarte esto que seguro que te interesa:
- Short Hairstyles
- Medieval Hairstyles
- Updo Hairstyles
- 1940s Hairstyles
- Viking Hairstyle
- Hairstyles for balding men
- Mid length hairstyles
- Shaved hairstyles for women
- Shag Hairstyle
Son una serie de contenidos a parte del que has leído que puede ser interesante para tí ¡Muchas gracias por leernos!